So I'm off to South Korea in two days!!!! OH MY GOD! They were right everything happened so fast. I got my visa number when to the consulate had my two minute interview (not kidding)...it took me longer to leave the room after and now I have my e-ticket to leave on Air Canada (meh... its not British A) April 15th at 8 am (why so early!) and head to Seoul via Vancouver. Apparently its going to be sunny the whole way there...which is cool because I hate flying at night. I'm excited and starting to get sad. I haven't finished packing but I'm trying to fit in everyone before I go. SO HARD.
The last week has been awesome, stressful and busy! Last Wednesday Sandy and Marina threw me a going away party at West 50 and they got me wicked rubber boots, a picture tree and a to be purchased pic of Kobo e-reader. Yippee! On Saturday was Marise and Sherif's wedding which was great!! The dresses were great and it was really good to just party with everyone before I left.
On Sunday Maggie got me a cake for Sunday School and all the girls were really cute and we just hung out and they asked me a bunch of questions. They were pretty excited to hear what I had to say...we ate cake and it was nice...and we took a bunch of pics... the silly one is my fave.
On Monday Lydia, Mark, Lillian and I went to the Harry Potter Exhibition at the Ontario Science Centre!! Where I was obviously placed in Gryffindor and got to see some really cool HP stuff.
Anyways today was such a busy day as I am still packing...thats right. I went shopping, bought stuff I need and still doing laundry.
We'll see if I can pack it all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment