Sunday, September 26, 2010

In sickness and in health

Being sick sucks!  Being sick overseas sucks even more!!  I knew that when I was in Korea, I might (might) get sick...but I thought I could get away with it for a whole year.  But here I am for the past two days coughing up a lung and nursing a fever.  And this is when I wish I was at home...sleeping in my nice queen sized bed in London Mist court under my nice Ikea duvet waiting for my mom to bring me up a bowl of Liptons Chicken noodle soup and some Orange juice. 
I don't know how many more episodes or Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs I can watch without laughing and crying my eyes out.  Its those days when I wish I could just go home...b/c frankly being sick here by myself sucks sooo much. 
And to top it all off I have to go to orientation tomorrow for three days...and im hoping my fever goes away...but so far...meh...still here.  Can somebody help me apparate back home? lol...
But I understand I came here in Korea for a year...and there's gonna be times where I'll be sick and depressed but I can't really do anything about it.  So I'll just snuggle in my Emart-uh blanket keep watching Grey's anatomy and holding back tears...not for home...but for 007.  God I forgot how sad that ep was.
200 days left til my homecoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment