Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Done and Done

So I FINALLY sent my docs away to the land of the morning calm.  I went on Friday to the Korean Consulate to get the copies of the my degrees notarized but stupid me forgot the transcripts at home so I was only able to get my police check notarized.  So I went back on Monday after quadruple checking that I had everything I needed.  I was really lucky because the four numbers ahead of me didn't go up so I was in and out in fifteen minutes.  On my way home, it started snowing up a storm.  Getting everything together and making sure they were printed, signed and in the envelope took way longer than I expected and so I didn't have time to FedEx them on my way to work...due to reeeeeeaaaaaalllllllly slooooooooooooooow driving.  So instead I took 'em today!! Yipee!! They are out of my hands and soon to be in South Korea.  I'm a little worried that I forgot to send something or that I missed a page of signatures or something... I guess I'll find out on Friday which is when it's supposed to arrive.  Until then, I'll just wait and tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment