Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nerves

So I've been thinking of teaching abroad forever! And I always thought I'd end up doing a stint somewhere in Africa. But then life happened and I got sidetracked...and then this tiny little dream of mine got pushed to the back burner.  Then a few months ago, after researching and talking to a few friends I decided to take a look at teaching English in S.Korea.  It's one of those things where you say you'll do it...but you can't actually imagine it happening anytime soon.  So anyways I ended up filling out an application and sending in a few documents and pretty much waiting to see if the time I wanted to start was gonna work...and well tomorrow I have an interview with a school that is willing to wait for my start date.  Thats good that they want to wait for me. So tomorrow is my interview and we'll see how it goes.  I'm a little nervous just b/c its an interview...and not really sure how it'll go down...so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment