Monday, February 15, 2010
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
I feel like I’m in Limbo. I mean I know I have the job and I accepted the job but I’m just waiting on the paperwork so I know when I’m leaving and I think that will make it feel more concrete. My current boss still doesn’t know and I think that’s just something I’m a little worried of doing which is letting her down... but I’ll get over it. Right now I’m just waiting on my Criminal Record Check. When that comes in I'll have to get that notarized along with my BA degree and my Master's degree and then I'll be off to the Korean Embassy. I just want to know when I’m leaving...I think that’s when it will really set in. For now I’m trying not to tell a lot of people until I leave. I was able to connect with some lady in the city I’m going to – Anseong. She gave me some great advice and made me feel at ease about coming. She told me that the teachers at my school are great (Yippee) and that they usually throw a welcome dinner for new people which is pretty cool. I guess til I know everything is definitely on course I’ll keep doing what I’m doing here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment